Are you looking for something unique and different for your wedding menu? Why not consider menus from around the world? There are many delicious and interesting options to choose from, and you can tailor your menu to reflect your own personal taste. In this blog post, we will explore some of the most popular international wedding menus. We will also provide tips on how to create a well-rounded wedding dinner menu template that will please all of your guests.
Italian Wedding Menus
often start with an antipasto, or a selection of cured meats, cheeses, and vegetables. For the main course, you could serve something like chicken Parmesan or beef lasagna. And for dessert? Cannoli, tiramisu, or panna cotta are all classic Italian wedding desserts.
- Antipasto – A selection of cured meats, olives, and pickled vegetables
- Chicken Parmesan – Breaded chicken in a tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese
- Beef Lasagna – Layers of beef, pasta, and ricotta cheese in a tomato sauce
- Cannoli – A fried pastry dough filled with sweetened ricotta cheese
- Tiramisu – Layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and mascarpone cheese
- Panna Cotta – A creamy custard dessert made with gelatin
- Primi Piatti – Your choice of pasta dishes
- Secondi Piatti – Meat or fish dishes
- Dolci – Sweet desserts like tiramisu or gelato
Spanish Wedding Menus
While a Spanish wedding menu may vary depending on the couple’s religious beliefs, there are some dishes that are commonly served.
- Tortilla de patatas: A potato omelette that is a popular starter or main course
- Paella: A dish made with rice, vegetables, and meat or seafood
- Arroz con leche: Rice pudding that is often served as a dessert
American Wedding Menus
While there are many different types of American cuisine, some popular dishes served at weddings include:
- Shrimp cocktail – Chilled shrimp in a cocktail sauce
- Cheese and crackers – A variety of cheeses with crackers
- Vegetable tray – A variety of raw vegetables with dip
- Fruit tray – A variety of fresh fruits
- Chicken wings – Fried or baked chicken wings
- Pigs in a blanket – Miniature sausages wrapped in pastry dough
- Vegetable platter with dip – A variety of cooked vegetables with dip
- Chicken fingers – Fried or baked chicken strips
- Buffalo chicken dip – Spicy chicken dip served with
Roast beef: Roasted beef served with gravy
Turkey : Roasted turkey served with gravy
Salmon: Grilled or baked salmon
Vegetarian option like eggplant parmesan or portobello mushrooms stuffed with rice and vegetables.
wedding cake or cupcakes, cookies, brownies, pie, fruit salad, ice cream sundae bar.
Mexican Wedding Menus
- Carnitas: Braised pork served with tortillas, beans, and salsa
- Tamales: Cornmeal dough stuffed with meat or vegetables, wrapped in corn husks, and steamed
- Pollo con mole: Chicken served with a sauce made from chili peppers, chocolate, nuts, and spices
- Arroz Con Leche: Rice pudding flavored with cinnamon, raisins, and almonds
- Sangria: A red wine punch typically made with fruits like oranges, lemons, and limes
- Margaritas: Tequila mixed with lime juice and triple sec or other citrus-flavored liqueur
- Aguas frescas: Flavored waters made with fruits, herbs, or flowers
- Cafe de olla: A sweetened coffee brewed with cinnamon and piloncillo, a type of Mexican brown sugar
- Flan: A custard pudding with a caramel glaze
- Tres leches cake: A sponge cake soaked in three kinds of milk (evaporated, condensed, and whole)
- Churros: A fried-dough pastry coated in cinnamon sugar and served with chocolate dipping sauce
- Fruit salad: A mix of fresh fruits, often including mango, papaya, pineapple, and watermelon
- Enchiladas Verdes: Chicken or beef enchiladas topped with green sauce
- Tacos al Pastor: Pork tacos served with pineapple and onion salsa
- Flan de Coco: Coconut custard dessert
French Wedding Menus
There are many different types of French cuisine, so a French wedding church programs menu can be very diverse.
Croissants: A type of breakfast pastry that can be served with jams or spreads
Baguettes: A long, thin loaf of bread that is a staple in French cuisine
Quiche: A savory egg and cheese pie that makes a great main course
Tarte Tatin: An upside-down apple tart that is a popular dessert
German Wedding Menus
German cuisine is hearty and often includes meat and potatoes.
Sauerbraten: A type of German pot roast that is marinated in vinegar and spices
Kartoffelpuffer: Potato pancakes that are popular as a side dish or appetizer
Apple Strudel: A dessert made with flaky pastry, apples, and raisins
Black Forest Cake: A chocolate cake with cherries and whipped cream
Indian Wedding Menus
The Indian wedding is a magnificent ceremony, and it cannot be characterized as typical. Indian weddings are far more extravagant than the average Western wedding, often carrying on celebrations for over a week.
Paneer pakora: Fried cottage cheese fritters
Chicken tikka: Boneless chicken chunks marinated in spices and yogurt, then grilled
Onion bhaji: Deep-fried onion fritters
Indian cuisine has an embarrassment of riches, allowing couples to enjoy endless combinations. Indian food is the best wedding foods on Earth. There are several meals that appeal to a variety of tastes. To satisfy your visitors, you may serve Indian as well as international cuisine. Out of all the elements on your menu, your guests will remember the main course most. For a well-rounded meal, include four or five types of vegetables. There are many different types of curries, including veg and plain rice, several types of breads, and two or three kinds of dals. Don’t forget the naan to accompany the main dish Offer flatbreads, such as naan, chapati, and pita bread. Make sure your menu reflects the culture and region where your business is located. Heavier meals should be served as the main course so that your guests can feel full by the end of their meal.
Chicken cooked in a tomato and butter sauce
Lamb biryani: Rice dish with lamb, spices, and saffron
Tandoori chicken: Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices, then cooked in a tandoor oven
Gulab jamun: Deep-fried milk balls soaked in syrup
Ras malai: Soft cheese dumplings in sweet
A wedding is a beautiful occasion that brings two families together. It’s also an opportunity to show off your culinary skills by creating a menu that reflects the cultures of both the bride and groom. By incorporating dishes from around the world, you can create a truly unique and memorable experience for your guests. So don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to your wedding menu.