Canada is one of the premium and good studies abroad destinations for international students. In recent years it has excited and fascinated nearly 7 lakh international students to pursue their studies at all levels. Being an Indian student, you might even need to obtain a Canadian study permit to go on with your higher education in this country. Of course, it may all look like too confusing and somewhat treacherous to you right now. But once you start exploring, researching well and taking professional guidance; things would fall in place for you.
Remember that this study permit will serve as a Canadian student VISA for the time duration or period of your stay in the country. Being a student, you do not really have to get a Canadian study permit in case your course or program lasts for just for a time of six months duration or less. Of course, it would be helpful if you speak with Canada student visa consultants and take their expert guidance from time to time. Here, following are some things that you may want to keep in mind for smooth understanding of everything.
Why to select Canada for studies?
A couple of the many reasons are like:
- Canada has an impressive reputation of a safe country
- There is effective and quality education system
- Friendly as well as non-biased society
Main points to keep in mind about a student permit to study in Canada are like:
- A student permit is a kind of document that allows international students to study in Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in this nation.
- Being a student, you must definitely apply for the Canada VISA for students before you travel to Canada.
- Canadian student permit alone does not allow you to enter Canada. Being a student, you need to apply for a provisional resident VISA or that of even electronic travel authorization (ETA).
- A student permit is somewhat valid until the duration of the course/program in tat that of Canadian university along with an extra of ninety days.
- You could need to re-apply for VISA extension in case you cannot finish up your course within the VISA deadline.
- In case you finish your studies early, your permit may stop being valid ninety days after you complete your studies.
- If your school has asked you to take some courses before they shall accept you into that of the main program (conditional acceptance), authorities could issue their study permit for the time of such courses.
- In case you, being a student, makes up your mind to leave Canada during a college break (such as the summer, or even that of winter vacation and spring break), you could need to show proof that you are registered in the school once you return to Canada.
Swift Eligibility Requirements for Canada Student VISA
- You must show proof that you have sufficient money to pay for your tuition expenditure, that of living expenses for themselves and any other family members who come with them to Canada.
- You should be registered at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
- You must definitely provide a police certificate.
- You could pay return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to the land of Canada
- You must obey the law and have no sort of criminal record and not be a harm to the overall security of Canada.
- To get great health is essential for which you need to complete a medical exam.
- You should convince the immigration officer that you are going to leave Canada at the end of your overall course or studies.
Apart from these things, you must be thinking about why at the first place you should choose Canada for your higher studies right? Well, keep on reading to know more.
Extensive Education as well as Scholarship
Thousands of students go to Canada for their higher education every year. One of the prime reasons why they do so is that the nation gets them world -class education that is recognized globally. A Degree from a good Canadian university is of great value that is equivalent to Australia, the US, and even that of other European Countries.
Moreover, you are definitely going to be surprised to know that both the Government and Universities get you advantages especially for the students to pursue their studies in a proper manner. The high academic standard and extensive education aid the students to come out of the universities with good and premium spirit and flying colors. Moreover, being an international student, you can even attain valuable education at a somewhat low fees compared to that of other nations across the globe.
Similarly, not simply your fees but also the scholarship opportunities lessen the expenses and you are going to attain the finest education at minimal fees should you decide to travel to Canada for the higher education. Even though the number of universities in Canada is somewhat less compared to the US, the education standards you come across in the most universities are on par with that of the loved universities of the US and Europe.
A Safe Country
The Government and Universities in the country of Canada plays a significant role for the safety of students inside the university and across the country. Beginning from health care to that of even good level of security, essential measures are going to be taken to keep all the students safe. Students enjoy all kinds of freedom and government ensures protection about human rights, equality that aid the society to be peaceful. Medical insurance is somewhat inexpensive in nearly every hospital in Canada. Canada has been one of the finest places to stay by the United Nations reliably for the past eight or even more years.
So, whether your Canada education visa or anything else; you need to be double sure about everything. Talk to expert consultants and let them guide you at every step of your decision making. After all, Canada can be a transforming move for you if taking prudently.