Anarkali suits are a timeless and elegant option that can be styled for every occasion, from traditional events to casual outings. With their intricate embroidery and unique cuts, Anarkali suits can elevate your wardrobe and make you stand out at any event. Here, we’ll explore the best Anarkali suit sets to style for every occasion.
Types of Anarkali Suits
Anarkali suits come in a variety of styles, each with its unique features and designs. Here are some of the different types of Anarkali suits:
- Traditional Anarkali Suits – These Anarkali suits are inspired by traditional designs and styles. They are characterized by their rich fabrics, intricate embroidery, and classic silhouette. Traditional Anarkali suits are often worn for weddings, formal events, and religious ceremonies.
- Contemporary Anarkali Suits – These Anarkali suits feature modern designs and styles. They are characterized by their unique cuts, asymmetrical hemlines, and unconventional colour combinations. Contemporary Anarkali suits are often worn for parties, receptions, and other formal events.
- Fusion Anarkali Suits – These Anarkali suits are a blend of traditional and contemporary designs. They feature a mix of western and Indian styles and are characterized by their unique drapes, layers, and embellishments. Fusion Anarkali suits are often worn for cocktail parties, fashion events, and other trendy occasions.
- Floor-length Anarkali Suits – These Anarkali suits are characterized by their long, flowing silhouette that extends to the floor. They are often made from lightweight fabrics and are ideal for weddings, formal events, and religious ceremonies.
- Gown-style Anarkali Suits – These Anarkali suits are similar to floor-length Anarkali suits but feature a fitted bodice and a flowing skirt that resembles a gown. They are often made from lightweight fabrics like georgette or chiffon and are ideal for weddings, receptions, and formal events.
Anarkali Suits for Festive Celebrations
Anarkali suits are popular for festive celebrations because of their vibrant colours, intricate designs, and flowing silhouettes. Festive celebrations are all about celebrating life, joy, and colours, and Anarkali suits fit perfectly into this theme. They are often made from lightweight fabrics like georgette, chiffon, and silk, which make them comfortable and easy to wear. The intricate embroidery, sequins, and beadwork on Anarkali suits add a touch of glamour and elegance, making them perfect for festive celebrations.
- Traditional Red Anarkali Suit Set – This Anarkali suit set features a classic red colour with gold embroidery and sequin work. It has a floor-length silhouette, and the dupatta is adorned with a matching border. It is perfect for weddings, religious ceremonies, and other traditional festive celebrations.
- Contemporary Peach Anarkali Suit Set – This Anarkali suit set features a modern peach colour with a unique cut and asymmetrical hemline. It is made from lightweight fabric and has subtle embroidery and embellishments. It is perfect for cocktail parties, receptions, and other modern festive celebrations.
- Fusion Grey Anarkali Suit Set – This Anarkali suit set features a fusion of western and Indian styles, with a unique draped silhouette and a contemporary grey colour. It has a statement neckline and minimal embellishments, making it perfect for fashion events, trendy festive celebrations, and formal occasions.
How to Style Anarkali Suits
Anarkali suits are versatile, and elegant, and can be styled in a variety of ways. Here are some tips on how to style Anarkali suits for different occasions:
- Traditional Events: For traditional events, such as weddings and religious ceremonies, pair your Anarkali suit with traditional jewellery like jhumkas, bangles, and a maang tikka. Go for bright and bold colours with intricate embroidery and embellishments. You can also wear a dupatta draped over your head for a more traditional look.
- Casual Events: For casual events like family gatherings and daytime events, opt for light and airy fabrics like cotton and linen. Go for pastel shades and minimal embellishments. Style with simple jewellery like small earrings and a bracelet or watch.
- Formal Events: For formal events, such as galas and award ceremonies, go for Anarkali suits in bold colours like red, gold, or black. Choose ones with intricate embroidery or embellishments, and pair them with statement jewellery like chandelier earrings and a statement necklace.
- Fusion Events: For fusion events like fashion shows and art exhibitions, experiment with Anarkali suits with unique cuts and silhouettes. Go for bold colours with minimal embellishments, and pair with contemporary jewellery like geometric earrings and a sleek bracelet.
- Work Events: For work events, choose Anarkali suits in light and comfortable fabrics like cotton or silk. opt for pastel shades and minimal embroidery, and pair with simple jewellery like stud earrings and a simple necklace.
In conclusion, Anarkali suits are a versatile and elegant option for every occasion. From traditional events to casual outings, Anarkali suits can be styled to suit your personality and the occasion. Explore Aachho’s range of Anarkali suits to find your perfect style and elevate your wardrobe for every occasion. Shop now at Aachho
Q1: What occasions are Anarkali suits suitable for?
A1: Anarkali suits are suitable for a variety of occasions, from traditional events like weddings and religious ceremonies to casual outings like family gatherings and daytime events.
Q2: What jewellery should be paired with Anarkali suits?
A2: The type of jewellery that should be paired with Anarkali suits depends on the occasion and personal preference.
Q3: What fabrics are Anarkali suits made of?
A3: Anarkali suits can be made from a variety of fabrics, including silk, cotton, georgette, chiffon, and linen. The fabric chosen depends on the occasion and personal preference.
Q4: How can Anarkali suits be styled for work events?
A4: Anarkali suits can be styled for work events by choosing a simple and comfortable fabric like cotton or silk.